.

.

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Hold me closer, Tony Danza!

For those of you familiar with Elton John's wonderful hit, "Tiny Dancer", you're probably aware that the lyric "Hold me closer, Tiny Dancer" often gets replaced with "Hold me closer, Tony Danza".  I'm sure Sir John appreciates the thought of Tony Danza dancing with him, but I think he'd appreciate it more if he was dancing with our Tiny Dancer!  I bought her the tutu for her 6 month pictures and she immediately wanted to go home and wear it.  And chew on it.  Here's a pic of our little ballerina:


Isn't she adorable?!?  She is such a ham for the camera.  I hope she's full of smiles for our favorite photographer, Gia Guidry!  We are taking our family picture and her 6 month pictures tomorrow morning.  I have some great outfits and hats for Caroline to wear.  I'm so excited to see how they turn out!  I've been getting some great ideas for fun photos from my new favorite website, Pinterest.  It's a good thing they didn't have Pinterest, Facebook and the Pioneer Woman when I was in college.  I'm not sure I would have graduated given all of the fun new technology out there..  ;)


Speaking of fun things to do, Caroline and I LOVE our Wednesdays!  We go to Baby Sensory for an hour each week.  It's a really exciting way to learn together - songs, sign language, gross motor movements, etc.  The best part is the group of girls we've met there.  I love chatting with them while our girls play.  Although Caroline is the youngest baby there (everyone else is at least a year old), she attempts to keep up with them as they move around the room.  Obviously, it's hard work!  This is the best part of Baby Sensory - the nap afterward!


Her new sleeping position cracks me up.  She's got a long crib to sleep in, yet she chooses to sleep sideways.  You should see her hair in the morning!  She's such a nut.

We are looking forward to an eventful Thanksgiving.  My adorable nephews are coming in on Sunday with my parents.  We'll take a trip to the zoo and tour the area parks.  We're going wedding dress shopping for Meghan (little sister) on Wednesday!  So exciting!  Thursday is Thanksgiving and the last A&M v. UT game and then we head to San Antonio on Friday so that Caroline can meet her Great Grandmother, Jane.  She's also excited about meeting her Great Grandpa and her Great Aunts and Uncles.  Needless to say, I think we'll need a vacation from our vacation come the first week in December.

I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving.  Give thanks for everything that is good in your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment