.

.

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Photos! Photos! Photos!

I apologize for the lapse of blogs in the past two months.  The thing is, I've been a little busy.  With this:

And this:

 
 
 

You see, Ellie Kate finally made her debut! I'll have a whole blog post about that later but for now I'm filling this post with photos, photos and more photos.  Mom and her friends are at the beach and have requested a few.  Here you go, ladies! I hope y'all are having a great time!

Mother's Day 2013. This was the day before Ellie was born.

First moments as mother and daughter!

First moments as daddy and daughter.

Caroline's first glance at her baby sister.

Ellie Kate all wrapped up and ready to go home. Notice the pacifier - she refuses to take it now.

This was taken after a very tough photo session with the fabulous Abbie Boudreaux. Ellie would not sleep and fussed the whole time. As soon as Abbie walked out the door, Ellie fell asleep.

Caroline finally conquered her fear of the bridge at the park.  So proud!

Pirate Baby!

Luc and Caroline enjoying some bonding time. That iPad is officially hers.

Ellie loves her sister. Can't you tell?

Ellie learned this face quickly. She uses it often.

First ride in the awesome double stroller! It's a big hit!



Good morning, Mom!

She was fired up about something. Probably eating. She loves to eat.

Just another Friday night on our street. We love our weekly block parties!


"Look, Dada! These hairs are light!"

Mondays are tough in our house because Dad goes to work. We beat the Monday Blues by going to the splash pad.

Caroline did a great job at her Little Gym recital. We are proud parents!


Sweet Ellie Kate learned how to smile!

Caroline and Ellie with Jill and her baby brother, Cole. Ellie and Cole are about 2 weeks apart.

Talking to "Baby Sisser". Caroline won't call her Ellie, only Baby Sisser.

Proud of my little gymnast!

Caroline is the excited one in the back. Can you spot her?

Silly girl!

Just another day in our house. Heels and pigtails!

Ellie's 1 month pictures. Blog post on this later!

Caroline is wearing a bubble that I wore in 1982. Isn't she the cutest?

Caroline is on the left and Ellie is on the right. Caroline is 4 months in the picture, Ellie is 4 weeks. I think we're in trouble!

Caroline at 2 months and Ellie at 4 weeks.

Mom ordered Ellie a Beaufort Bonnet. Ellie loves it! Maybe not.

Silly Pirate Baby.

Caroline loved our day at the pool!

She got too big for her car seat on the stroller, so I put her in the big girl seat. She loves it!

Ellie's first trip to Nordstrom!



Another Friday night on our street. We have around 25 kids on our street!

Celebrating 5 years of marriage!

Happy 4th of July!

Eagle Springs parade with our cutie pie neighbor, J.

Caroline loves to go to the pool with my dad. Mainly because she gets ice cream. That's where her cutie bootie is marching to!

My princesses.

Monday morning cuddles with my ladies.

I swear Ellie gained at least a pound over the past week. She ate every 2 hours for 5 days, so that might explain the rapid weight gain.


Little ladies all ready for church. They look thrilled to be in matching sister outfits.

Ellie was explaining to Luc why she needs a credit card.

Look at our little fashionista!

Ellie and Ms Dora, also known as Glam-ma. I had to take this picture because Ellie wasn't crying! More on her crying in another post...

No comments:

Post a Comment