.

.

Saturday, December 20, 2014

I need 25 hours in a day!

There's just not enough time in the day to get everything done. I've finally come to terms with that fact. I get what needs to be done first, and I'm lucky if there's room for anything else. For example, Christmas cards. They are addressed, but are stampless and therefore sitting on the counter. I swear I'll get them out soon...hopefully before January! 

I'm in the middle of writing a post about Anna...it's proving to take a very long time....again, there is no time.

Here are some recent photos to hold you over until then! 


Caroline loves it when I curl her hair, so I bought some sponge rollers. So cute paired with her leotard that's two sizes too small! 


Ellie's new favorite place to hang out is in the coffee table. Without clothes on. 

I took Caroline to Nordstrom for a special mommy/Caroline day. She had a blast! 

Ellie can destroy a room quicker than a Texas tornado. She did some major damage this day, all while I was feeding Anna. 


Ellie loves holding Anna, although I'm pretty sure Anna is bigger than she is. 


Happ baby in a Bumbo!


This was the best (and only good part) about Monday. It started with this sweet smile and ended with a whole lot of vomit. I really, really don't like Mondays. 


Our family Santa photo! Ellie was not going to stay with santa so Luc and I hopped in. 


Caroline had a winter ballet recital. It was so cute! She did a wonderful job. 


Merry Christmas! 








No comments:

Post a Comment