.

.

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

ROYGBIV

For the most part, I'm a pretty organized person.  I like my utensils in their respective compartments.  I appreciate a well planned event.  I really like the library because everything is so, well...organized.  After my recent maternity clothes clean out, I got my closet back to it's former glory.  Everything is in order by type of shirt, pant, skirt, etc...then by color.  That's right. ROYGBIV.  In this case, it's WROYGBIVBB.  I had to add the white, brown and black to the color spectrum.  Now, before you start referring me to your therapist of choice, go look at my dad's closet.  It's worse than mine.  His is also organized according to type of plaid.  Go figure. 

I tell you this only because I've got a slight closet crisis on my hands.  Well, maybe not a crisis.  It's more of an urge to put things in their place.

Caroline's closet is a bit of a mess.  Not too long ago, a good friend of mine told me that not all baby sizes were created equal.  A 3 months onesie at Carter's is not the same as a 3 months outfit at Janie and Jack (which is a ridiculously cute store, by the way).  I didn't feel the need to worry about sizes at the time because I thought Caroline would be in Newborn clothes for at least 2 months.  WRONG.  She's somehow managed to almost skip the 0-3 months size and move right into the the 3-6 months size, and in some brands, 6 months!  What happened to my little, itty, bitty baby?  She now weighs close to 12 pounds and is getting longer by the minute.

Time to start changing her outfit midday.  She's got some clothes to wear before the next growth spurt hits!


No letter today, but I will share some pictures of our little momma with you.  They were taken this afternoon after her lunch and bath.  She's pretty content with just chillin' in her chair...wearing her 6 months onesie...




No comments:

Post a Comment