I love Valentine's Day - always have, always will. I believe it's a day to celebrate all of the love in your life, not just that from a husband/boyfriend/wife/etc. We've got so much love to celebrate this year because of little (well, big) Caroline! She makes it so easy to love her. :)
She's been doing a lot of growing over the past couple of weeks. She now has 2 bottom teeth and is working on her top ones. She loves to run her tongue over the tops of her new chompers...I guess it's a new sensation for her. She's also trying her very best to pull up on furniture and laundry baskets. She just LOVES to help with laundry. And by help, I mean pull everything out of the basket and roll around in it. I think she learned that from my Mom's cat.
Here are some pictures of our crazy life over the past couple of weeks:
![]() |
| Photo booth fun at a wedding we went to this past weekend. |
| Happy Valentine's Day! |
| It got a little chilly while we were in Vegas, so Grammy mixed some outfits to keep her warm. |
![]() |
| We love Vegas! |
![]() |
| Caroline enjoying her first vanilla wafer. She's wearing most of it. |
![]() |
| Her new obsession - door stoppers. She puts her mouth over the end and pops off the white knob. |
![]() |
| We love Ellen! |
![]() |
| Toothbrush for her new baby teeth! |
![]() |
| Caroline's gift to her Aunt Meghan for her 30th birthday - "The Business". |
![]() |
| She was so excited to get a card from her cousin, James! |
![]() |
| I finally bought her a set of keys of her own. Thanks to Ace Hardware for the free keys! |
![]() |
| Her favorite place to play |
![]() |
| Helping Grammy with laundry |
![]() |
| Her cousins sent her pretty bows for Valentine's Day! She was not impressed with my styling. |
![]() |
| She LOVES spaghetti! |
![]() |
| She loves to eat, but hates dirty hands. |
![]() |
| Sammy the Snail - $10! Great find! |















No comments:
Post a Comment