Caroline played hooky from school yesterday (because she slept until 10:00!) so I took advantage of the time together and booked an appointment for her first haircut. I brought her to a place in Kingwood (Shears N Action) that is known for being excellent with kids. They were! The stylist, Mary Kay, was so patient and kind. Caroline was excited to begin with and Mary Kay's personality made C even more happy to get her first haircut. I wish I would have taken a before picture! Here are some during and after pictures:
First snips! So long baby mullet! She's cutting the only original hair Caroline had.
All done! Mary Kay even styled it with two ribbons. So cute!
They asked when I'd bring in Ellie for her first haircut. I laughed and told them maybe when she's 8. And then I laughed again. Poor bald baby...
No comments:
Post a Comment