.

.

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Five months and full of smiles!

I apologize in advance for the massive amount of pictures on this post. I just couldn't stop myself. Ellie is the happiest baby and loves to smile for her mama!

I'll post more about her benchmarks later, but for now I'm unloading a bunch of cuteness!

Ellie loves her new baby doll from her MayMay!


Bald Babies Support Group



That's her big smile! I love it!









Sweet faced baby. Love her.







She LOVES her thumb.




She decided to put her baby in a leg lock.


I can't believe she's about to be 6 months old!!!

On a more serious note - I'm about to make this blog private, meaning you'll have to sign in with an email address to view it. I've been looking at the stats and it looks like there are a bunch of foreigners enjoying the blog...which kind of creeps me out.  Apparently we're huge in Russia. If you'd like to keep up with the Smiths, please send me your email address (either to MrsKateSmith@gmail.com or through FB) and I'll add you to the list.  Thanks for understanding! 


No comments:

Post a Comment