iPhones are magical things. They allow me to read the news, catch up on Facebook, play a quick game of NERTS, and read a chapter of Maria Murnane's latest book all before 9:00 in the morning. They also allow my girls to Face Time with family, which has led to them thinking that placing a regular phone call means that the phone is broken. The most important thing an iPhone can do is take a picture at a second's notice. I take so many pictures of the girls! I should probably download them to my computer soon because I'm running out of memory (on my phone and in my brain...but that's a different story). Here are a few from the past few weeks:
 |
| Ellie was either really mad about something or giving me a "cheese!" face. I can't remember. She likes her "car" but can only go backwards. Caroline LOVES to push her around the house going entirely too fast. |
 |
| Caroline and Addison, her little buddy from down the street. I'm pretty sure these 2 will be getting into some silly trouble in their teen years, but thankfully that's still 10 years away! |
 |
| Sweet girls before nap time. They both love their loveys! It's such a source of comfort for Ellie and Caroline is almost done with hers. She is down to 3! Ellie, on the other hand, has about 8. And she sleeps with all of them. |
 |
| Caroline really enjoyed the face painter at Olivia's birthday party! We hired her to come to Caroline's party. It's princess themed and up until today boys were not invited. I told her she has to invite boys so that the princesses will have princes to play with. She didn't seem to thrilled with the idea. I'm hoping she'll forget about it and be excited when her boy friends come to her party in April. |
 |
| She looks a lot like I do when I drive. She's probably seen this expression a few times at the 4 way stop by our house. |
 |
| Daddy and his princesses! Caroline now refers to Lucas as "my prince." She's convinced they will get married one day. |
 |
| Ellie is in the throws of teething. She now has a bottom middle tooth and a top incisor. I guess the middle top teeth will come in eventually? Giving her pain medicine is hard because they all contain a form of corn syrup. I usually give her a little bit of Benadryl with the Tylenol. It seems to help the allergic reaction and the teething pain. |
 |
| One day her pain was so bad that she just laid around all day. It was so sad! |
 |
| Sassy pants. |
 |
| I finally got a smile out of Ellie after about a week of teething! Yeah! |
 |
| Sweet Ellie Kate is crawling all over the place now. She tried crawling over to Lucas and Caroline but got tired on the way. |
 |
| Oh man! She was a total mess this day! She tore a magazine apart and chewed on a green straw while making some pretty hilarious sounds. She was happy, so I was happy to sit back and enjoy her show. |
 |
HEB FINALLY fixed the seat belts in their large kiddie carts. While that makes them much safer, they are still impossible to drive. I always say a little prayer that the car carts are all taken when we walk in because I'd much rather push a regular cart than these...but...I guess it's fun for the girls.
|
No comments:
Post a Comment