.

.

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Brrrrr...it's cold in here!

(there must be some Toros in the atmosphere! 10 points if you can name that movie!)

It's been a little cold outside, so we've been staying warm inside! This weather is very unusual for a normally mild Texas winter but I'm not complaining because I'm one of the rare few who enjoy freezing temps. It's a drastic change from our 100+ summer days that seem to stretch from May to October.

Here are a few pics from the past few chilly days!


She was contemplating who to marry. Tyler or Jackson? Such a hard choice. I was shocked that someone other than Daddy was a choice. I told her not to stress out too much about it because she didn't have to decide for another 30 years.


Ellie wanted kisses from Caroline! Caroline was sitting on my lap and Ellie scooted herself over to get in on the action. She pinned her big sister down and got some lovin'! She's not crawling yet but she's alllllmost there.


Dora was super exciting and extra captivating this morning. On a side note - fruit loops, when slightly chewed on and then spit out, will stain sheets. Kind of makes me wonder about the dyes that are used to make them? And then ingested?


Couch to 5k hasn't killed me yet! I'm on week 4. It is VERY hard to run pushing 70+ pounds of babies and stroller, 80+ if you count all of the gear they require to remain happy for 45 minutes. Needless to say, I'm totally exhausted by the time I'm done.


Caroline had a long morning of shopping with me and Ellie had a long morning of playing with Grammy. We came home and got ready for naps in our warm beds! Caroline decided she was going to read to me by retelling a Pinkalicious story. It..was..grueling...but amazing from a former teacher's point of view! Ellie had enough after a few minutes. She put her head down and waited for it all to be over.


I hope everyone has had a great week! It's almost the weekend, which means Luc and I are headed to the Wildcatter's Ball at Hilton Americas. We decided at 8:00 last night to go. Caroline and I went dress shopping this morning (I strongly dislike Deerbrook Mall) and Luc found a tux during his lunch break. I'm excited for a night out and the girls are excited for a night with Grammy and the Bock!

1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures!! The first of C is adorable, love her expression!

    ReplyDelete