.

.

Sunday, June 1, 2014

Gotta remember this...


Caroline and I made a Key Lime pie on Friday afternoon and I gave her a taste of it today. Her description after the first bite? "Mmmm. Tastes like summer." Ugh. Love that girl. Such a sweetie! 

Bonus pictures!


Sunday stroll around the 'hood

Ellie is not excited that her Grammy is leaving for 3 weeks!


Ellie is in full destruction mode these days, which explains why the vacuum is always out.


The "tastes like summer" pie!



Last day of school! It was a rainy one.


Their new favorite playtime activity. Ellie needs a helmet. STAT!


I'm 21 weeks! 


She was not too happy with me because I wouldn't let her climb on the coffee table. Mind you, she's fallen off of it 3 times. On her head. I don't know how she hasn't broken her neck yet...thank you, guardian angels!


No comments:

Post a Comment