.

.

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

If my eyes were a camera...

I wish I had a photographic memory.  The ability to see something once and remember it forever would be such a cool thing to possess.  There are so many times throughout the day when I wish my eyes were a camera so I could capture the sweet and funny things Caroline does.  I'm only able to grab a camera about 5% of the time.  The other 95% of the time I sit and stare and hope she'll repeat the coo/giggle/rolling over/laugh/etc she did in the seconds before.  Here are some of the images I was able to capture thanks to my handy dandy iPhone:

She loves holding her head up!  I attribute this to her love of tummy time.



Caroline has this great play mat that keeps her pretty entertained.  I attached this pink bird to it, therefore her mat time is also called Playing Angry Birds.  I can get some work done in the kitchen while she plays Angry Birds.  It's great!  I love listening to her hit the bird because it makes a sweet noise.  I know she's having fun when the bird is making lots of noise.  Well, the other day the bird stopped making sweet noises for a minute or so.  This is what I discovered when I went to check on her:


I guess she got hungry!  That poor bird was dripping with drool by the time I rescued him.


This is the sweet face I get to see every morning:



Caroline has her sweet days and her diva days.  This was a diva day.  She decided she didn't want me looking at her while she slept:



This was also a diva day.  She was upset that her romper was too long.  I had to explain to her that by the time I get a romper that fits around her belly, it's going to be too big lengthwise.  She didn't like that excuse.



This is one of my favorite pictures of her.  She looks like a giant baby doll!



This is her new favorite thing to do - check herself out in the mirror.  She will sit there for 5-10 minutes and just laugh at her reflection.  She knows she's hot stuff...



Sometimes when I'm rocking her to sleep, it's hard for me to tell if her eyes are open or closed.  I usually reach my arm out and take a picture of her face to see if she's awake or not.  This is what I got when I checked the other day.  Needless to say, I had some more rocking to do.



Our friend, Jenny J, came over for dinner last week!  I needed some help cutting green beans and she's the only help I could find.





Here is a picture of Caroline on Father's Day, which was right around her 2 month birthday:



Here's a picture of me, taken on my 2 month birthday:


I knew there was some Maher blood in her!  She might look like me after all!  :)


I'll leave you with a video of her talking.  She's got the sweetest little voice...



No comments:

Post a Comment