.

.

Thursday, July 28, 2011

3 Months Old!

Can you believe it?  Our little mama is already 3 months old.  Let me tell you, this one has been the best one yet!  Each day brings a new trick, a sweeter smile and a slew of sloppy baby kisses. 

She now weighs a whopping 16 pounds and is 25 inches long.  When charted on the standard growth chart, she's in the 95th percentile.  That's a big jump from her 2 month stats and a HUGE jump from her 2 week stats!  What can I tell you?  The girl loves to eat. 

At 3 months old, Caroline is:

Chewing on anything and everything, particularly her hands.  She loves her hands.  They are often covered in drool, so I have to make sure and keep them clean!

Rolling over from her stomach to her back.  She's almost proficient on her side to stomach roll...not quite there yet.

Sleeping though the night!  Her average is about 9 hours, but she'll go up to 11.5. 

Wearing size 3 diapers.  I'm hoping her weight gain slows down, otherwise she'll outgrow all of the diaper sizes and I'll be forced to potty train her before her 1st birthday.

Making her MayMay's life miserable when she comes to babysit.  Caroline does not like to behave when I'm not around.  Heck, she loves to misbehave when I AM around.  Oy Vey!

Grasping and holding on to objects.  Then sticking them into her mouth.  And drooling all over them.  Don't worry - I don't think she's teething...yet. 


Here are some pictures of Sweet Caroline on her 3 month birthday:



Notice that Caroline and the doll share the same cheeks and thighs.  And expression!



"Oh, I love this Paddington Bear! He's my favorite!"


"Listen, Paddy.  I know I promised you that I wouldn't eat you, but you just look so tasty and yummy."



"Well, hello, Puppy.  Please don't bite me!"


"Mom! I thought you said no dogs allowed in the house?  Why is this guy always in my crib and why does he taste so good?"


"Oh, it's my friend again!  I love him!"


"Oh, Paddy.  Posing for pictures is hard work.  Let's just relax for a minute."



Who wants some butter with their rolls?!?  My mom is going to disown me for posting this picture, but it's too funny!



I hope everyone had a great month of July!  We're looking forward to seeing what August will bring!

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha I love the butter and rolls pic :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a blog. WHERE have I been??! Love the captions. They really bring out her personality ;) Hello, cutie!

    ReplyDelete