.

.

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas with Baby Caroline

This past month was a big one for our little family.  We celebrated Christmas with LOTS of Mahers and Smiths, and we'll celebrate one more time with the Boudreauxs this weekend.  Caroline's first Christmas was a blast!  We hosted a family gathering for the Mahers the weekend before Christmas.  I didn't know our house could hold so many people!  It was great to see everyone, including great aunts and uncles from Oklahoma. Here are some pictures from that fun weekend:

Papa and Caroline with Aunt Kellie

The family watching the ULL game.

My dad with his aunts and uncles from OK.



We barely recovered from that weekend before it was time to celebrate with Luc's family. Miss Diane, Patrick and Steven came to stay with us for Christmas weekend. We had a blast! It was great to catch up with everyone and eat some great food.  I continued the Maher tradition of seafood gumbo on Christmas Eve - I think Dad was impressed. 

Here are some pics from Christmas morning:











We hope everyone had a great Christmas!  Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment