I can NOT believe that we have a SEVEN month old! Where did the time go?!? I've heard that after 6 months, it's a slippery slope to a year. I can't fathom having a one year old. Although I love the sweet infant stage, this 7 month stage is really fun! Caroline is talking and moving and kissing more than ever. Her favorite sound is "ba", which makes it sound like she's saying "bye-bye" and "baby". She can roll from one side of the room to the other, and often does it when I'm not looking. She has just started to lift her torso up when she lunges forward. She's in the beginning stages of crawling! It's so cute to watch - she's very proud of herself when she moves. :)
She weighs about 22 pounds and I swear she grows an inch every day. She exceeded the weight limit on her car seat, so I installed her new one yesterday. She LOVES it. She sits up higher now and is able to access more toys while riding. She also has more wiggle room, as opposed to being crammed into her old seat. It's so much easier to get her in and out of. It's a win-win situation for everyone! Caroline has also outgrown her sleeping swing and her counter chair, so those are packed up and in the upstairs closet. I'd being lying if I said I didn't shed a tear when I packed them away. My little bitty baby girl is turning into a big girl!
Here are her 7 month pictures:
 |
| Silly baby chewing on her medicine dispenser. |
 |
| Giving her baby doll kisses! |
 |
| Such a little stinker! |
 |
Caroline gives the BIGGEST smiles when she sees her reflection in the mirror. This was my attempt to get one of those smiles. I failed!
|
Caroline took her 6 month pictures a couple of weeks ago. Poor baby was so tired! Here are a couple of the shots our favorite photographer,
Gia Guidry, was able to capture. (images are copyrighted by Gia Guidry)
No comments:
Post a Comment