.

.

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Lately...

We're almost to the middle of January and hopefully close to the end of our first bout with teething.  Caroline has a few teeth that are trying to rear their pointy heads and we are both pretty miserable.  She's in pain and it pains me to see her hurting so much!  Her new favorite form of relief is to chew on my shoulder while she's crying.  Poor baby!  I'm switching back and forth from Motrin to Tylenol.  It's allowing for some relief, but obviously not all of her aches are gone.  On top of that, I'm pretty sure she's hitting a growth spurt.  She's eating non-stop and is getting very wide...which is usually followed by a significant gain in length.  I'm pretty sure she's trying to increase her stats before her 9 month appointment (in 2 weeks). 

Here are a few pics of what's been going on lately in the Smith house:

She loves her wagon!  We go for rides all the time. 

Caroline passed out on our way to Louisiana for Boudreaux Christmas.  Her new car seat is not as nap friendly as her old one.

C passed out after a long afternoon at Grammy's.

Snuggling in our bed on Sunday morning.  It's my favorite time of the week!

Happy baby!

I forgot to turn the fan on for her nap!  Oops!  She's a sweaty sleeper.

Her favorite things to play with are things she's not supposed to play with.

C playing in the bounce house at the Christmas party. She loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment