.

.

Monday, April 2, 2012

Bunny Lover



We took Caroline to have her picture taken with a real bunny, as opposed to taking her to mall to pose with the creepy looking bunny costume.  I think, for the sake of the poor bunny, the mall option would have been better.

Caroline looooooved the bunny.  She loved it so much that she tried to eat it, pull its hair out, detach both of its poor ears and bite off its nose.  As you can see in the picture, that poor bunny's ear is bent.  I'm not saying Caroline did that, but I wouldn't surprise me if she did.  The photographer (Shannon) was so sweet and patient as Luc ran in and out of picture to pull Caroline off of the bunny.  She did manage to get some great shots despite the bunny assaulting that was taking place!

Side note - the dress Caroline is wearing is the same dress I wore for my first Easter.  It wouldn't have fit her for her first Easter because she was 2 days old.  :)

2 comments:

  1. love that she's wearing your old dress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me, too! I've got a couple of them that my mom saved. They are in great condition, so maybe her daughter can wear them as well.

    ReplyDelete