.

.

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Don't Blink

There's something to be said about small towns whose descriptions include "Don't blink.  You'll miss it." They usually have one stop light and one store and about 100 residents, most of which have been there since they were born.  Don't blink while you're driving through it, otherwise, you'll miss it.

The same can be said about a growing baby.  Don't blink, or you'll miss them growing from babies to little girls.  I knew my itty bitty baby was growing, but it didn't hit me until recently that she's grown into a little girl.  She's full of giggles and mischief, pigtails and scraped knees.  It seems like just yesterday she was my cling-on!  I don't know where the time went, but that cling-on is a full-on little girl.

Here are some pictures from our trip to the park today.  No more little baby.  Welcome to the world, little girl!

(I must apologize for her outfit.  It was her 3rd shirt of the day and 2nd pair of shorts.  I was beyond making sure it matched by that point in the day.)



Climbing onto the equipment by herself.  When did she learn to do that?!

Ugh! Doesn't she look like a little girl in this picture?  Tennis shoes and all!


Made it to the top! 

She knew exactly what to do when she got to the top of the slide.  I kept picturing her going down head first, but she saved that for later.

Same smile.  So happy!

She also climbed all the way to the top.  She's that kid that goes up the slide and down the stairs!  I've got to train her before she goes to school.

Walking around, like she's been doing it her whole life.
 
Daddy's twin.
 
She loved the wood chips.  She brought some home in her shoes and in her diaper.

"What's this, Mom?"

Sweet girl got to the first step and was stuck.  She didn't know what to do after that.

If there's water, she will find it.




Soaking wet baby.  Time to go home!

No comments:

Post a Comment