.

.

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Fishy Faces

Luc's company hosted a wonderful family day at the downtown Aquarium this past weekend.  We had a great time exploring as a family of three!  Although my body wasn't up for the adventure, I was glad went because I know our days of being a trio are numbered.  Caroline had a great time on the Shark Adventure train and Luc had a great time lugging her around (haha). 

The event started at 1:00, which is usually Caroline's nap time.  Luc and I were hoping she'd fall asleep as soon as we left the house, but she waited until we were 5 minutes from the venue.  Of course.

Fishy faces!

It cracks me up that with most things in life, she's fearless...but not on a Merry Go Round.  She refuses to ride on the animals.

Waiting for the Shark Train!

Still waiting on the Shark Train.  The wind picked up and carried with it some nasty odors.  Someone around us had not discovered deodorant yet.

The no deodorant culprits. 

Sharks!

Add caption

This shark pops out at the end of the train ride!

Fishy Faces!


Photo op with a bird. I love how to bird handler is posing for pictures.


The Aquarium had a white tiger. Very cool!  Someone on the other side of the glass was making him a little angry.







 

No comments:

Post a Comment