.

.

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Teething 10 Months

We've hit the double digits!  Caroline is 10 months old and quickly on her way to hitting the 1 year mark.  Along with her 10 months of life, Caroline has 2 teeth and 2 legs that are working so hard to stand and walk around.  Her 2 top teeth are poking through and therefore causing copious amounts of pain. These top teeth are a lot rougher on her than the bottom ones were.  I can only imagine the toll her molars are going to take!

She has mastered pulling up to her knees and she's very slowly getting to her feet.  She attempted to take a couple of steps last night while holding onto the ottoman!  She was very shaky, but I'm sure she'll be a pro by the end of the week. 

In addition to her teeth and mobility changes, Caroline is...

- trying to use a spoon/fork at dinner.  She puts the food on the spoon, then attempts to put it in her mouth.  She's got a long way to go but she's doing a great job so far.
- talking up a storm!  She babbles when she's really happy, or really mad.  It's so fun to listen to.
- tipping the scales at 25 pounds...and measuring just over 30 inches in length.  I fear the 18 month bubbles won't fit for very long!
- standing in the tub.  Scary!
- an iPhone master.  She now knows how to swipe her finger across the screen to turn it on.  I'm in trouble!

Here are some pictures from her 10 month photo session:

So cute!

She's not a fan of the sticker.

"Get this bow off my head, please!"

Paddington tastes so good!  She loves him.  It's funny...this is the only stuff animal/doll that she treats this way.


So big!  Her new trick - Up!

Happy baby with all her friends.

Sassy pants.  I've been getting this look a lot lately.




Can you believe she's gone from this:


To this:




I can't either!  

No comments:

Post a Comment